Covid-19 Risk Portal
Accessing reliable data and intelligence on the coronavirus pandemic and its impacts quickly and with confidence.
Helping businesses recover through collaboration
The Covid-19 Risk Portal is a joint initiative between Risk Advisory and WatchKeeper International. It combines industry-leading intelligence and data from Risk Advisory’s Security Intelligence & Analysis Service (SIAS) with WatchKeeper’s innovative technologies for data integration and geospatial visualisation.
The Covid-19 Risk Portal gives users geospatial and situational awareness of the pandemic and its complex impacts worldwide in a powerful, simple and functional tool.
We are offering free access to the Covid-19 Risk Portal for academic research, public bodies and organisations tasked with combating the pandemic. We are also offering additional complimentary access to our Security Intelligence & Analysis Service (SIAS) to eligible organisations to help them manage their recovery and risks.
Click on the link to access: Covid-19 Risk Portal
Content on the Covid-19 Risk Portal includes:
- An interactive live map of international and domestic travel restrictions worldwide collated by Risk Advisory intelligence analysts
- A live feed of all Risk Advisory SIAS intelligence reports, assessments and near real-time alerts related to Covid-19 worldwide
- Curated and aggregated Covid-19 data feeds from dozens of sources, including the World Health Organisation (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and governmental sources worldwide
- A new SIAS country risk rating system indicating the impacts of Covid-19 movement restrictions and on general business activity with methodology notes
- A live feed Risk Advisory’s SIAS Medical & Health country risk ratings with methodology notes.
Reflecting both Risk Advisory and WatchKeeper’s shared ethos of adaptive and innovative solutions driven by client requirements, the Covid-19 Risk Portal is designed to be evolutionary. The coronavirus pandemic is an extremely dynamic situation and as organisations face evolving challenges to respond, the Covid-19 Risk Portal will integrate new data sources and analytics to ensure users have the latest and best intelligence at their disposal.
SIAS - Security Intelligence & Analysis Service
We understand that Covid-19 is the top priority for businesses and therefore Risk Advisory is offering a free month's subscription to the data that underpins our analysis. You will also receive access to the Covid-19 Risk Portal.