Coronavirus (Covid-19) - How we're helping businesses
The spread of coronavirus (Covid-19) is having a major impact on businesses, forcing many to implement radical measures to limit the spread of the disease and its impact.
As a fast moving and fluid situation, organisations must contend with huge volumes of often unreliable information to make difficult decisions, both operationally and strategically.
Risk Advisory is actively assisting businesses to help them manage the crisis, make effective decisions and plans, reduce its impact, and ensure a return to business-as-usual as quickly as possible. We can assist with the following:
- Helping crisis management teams to be effective, in what for many is their first real test.
- We are embedding analyst expertise into businesses, so they can get the data on what the evolving threat really means to them.
- Before they are needed, we're reviewing crisis management plans for a number of clients.
- We are helping businesses take an enterprise view of the risk they are carrying in the context of Covid-19.
- Our knowledge of the outbreak and our expertise in security risk means that we are able to help senior leaders with decision making at this most unusual of times.
- For those who have more specific concerns, we are giving advice on the impact to security (physical, personnel and cyber) posed by Covid-19.
- Daily Covid-19 operational updates are available which contain the same market-leading analysis as our SIAS product.
Risk Advisory has established its own Covid-19 team to offer support and information. If your business requires immediate assistance, let us know and we will find you the most appropriate solution for your situation. Tell us what you need.
Medical & health risk ratings and travel restrictions map
The map is updated daily with restrictions implemented by countries in response to the spread of Covid-19. Hover over the country to view the restrictions in place. You can also click on a country to scroll through the restrictions in place.
It also displays Medical & Health risk ratings from our Security Intelligence and Analysis Service (SIAS).
Medical & Health risk and resilience levels indicate the likelihood of adverse impacts from health-related issues affecting business travellers, expatriate and local staff, and business activity in general. Like all SIAS risk levels, they indicate unmitigated risk. And although not specifically prescriptive in terms of mitigation, they provide a measure of the degree to which mitigation measures may be necessary. A full explanation of our Medical & Health risk and resilience ratings is available to SIAS clients.
SIAS - Security Intelligence & Analysis Service
We understand that Covid-19 is the top priority for businesses and therefore Risk Advisory is offering a free month's subscription to the data that underpins our analysis.