Risk Advisory’s Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) advisory practice sits alongside compliance and strategic intelligence as an integrative part of the wider business intelligence team.
Our ESG intelligence consultancy is part of a holistic set of services that drive and protect value creation while ensuring your business operates ethically and with integrity. In the long term, it’s advantage intelligence that’s creating a better world to work and live in.
Our methods are informed by nearly three decades of experience in governance-led intelligence. We leverage global expertise and a rich intelligence network to help clients identify, understand and mitigate a range of complex ESG-focussed issues across their supply chains, enabling them to develop an ESG strategy. All our investigations are tailored but broadly speaking, fall into the following three categories:
- Advising clients on the reputational risks associated with a transaction or counterparty in their supply chain. These human rights due diligence and broader impact assessments unearth potential forced labour, unethical labour practices, discrimination, community rights, land and water rights, governance structures and anti-corruption issues.
- When a specific issue or allegation has been identified, we help our clients understand which key stakeholders are involved, what the social, political and ethnic context is and what the public perception is.
- Give our clients insight into the industry, regulatory and political trends that may impact their activities going forward and advise them on how to protect their businesses against future ESG issues.
Clients who partner with us benefit from our:
- Global reach – Our multilingual teams have conducted assignments in over 150 countries, and we’re committed to maintaining and constantly evolving our global network.
- Tailored investigations – Our investigations are bespoke and can apply different levels of scrutiny to the subjects of our assignments, according to client needs and the nature of the project.
- Acute insight – Our multidisciplinary global teams combine deep sector knowledge with first-hand regional insights.