You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience
Modern corporations are obliged to conduct an ever-increasing number of internal investigations, demanding a growing amount of senior management attention, and effort from the internal compliance teams. Join our guest speaker Polly Sprenger, Partner at Katten Muchin Rosenman, to hear about the latest developments and best practice in internal investigations, and the lessons we can learn from high profile failures that have resulted in costly and damaging litigation.
The session will cover:
• Step-by-step: model investigation
• Planning, preparation and scope
• Employment considerations
• Reporting and distribution
• Review current law on best practice for internal investigations
• Identify and highlight emerging risks
The Risk Advisory Group
3 More London Riverside
London SE1 2AQ
Registration for this event is now closed.