Compliance Horizon Report - 2017 What is on the compliance horizon for 2018?
Risk Advisory’s latest Compliance Horizon Report - 2017 surveyed 123 compliance professionals to pinpoint the key issues for the industry going into 2018.
In our report we examine how issues ranging from uncertainty surrounding geopolitical events to the need for increased efficiency are affecting today's compliance teams.
Find out more about their views, full results of the survey and our interpretation of the data. Key items included in this report:
- Challenges and key priorities for 2018
- Greatest risks posed to their business
- Views on budgets and future investment
- Use of technology and its core benefits
- How to get staff to comply!
- 39% of respondents consider that third party risk is top of the agenda for the coming year
- You’re not alone! Your peers say it is a constant challenge getting staff to take responsibility and be accountable for compliance - is this a surprise?
- Technology would make the biggest difference to their ability to protect the business said 51% of survey respondents
- Forget Brexit! Read the report to find out what compliance professionals think the biggest external risk is to their business.